Join us for the fourth annual Fly Fishing Event "Artistry in Angling Night Out." Free Admission so bring your family and friends!
A great lineup of vendors from 3-10pm including:
- Angling artwork by Andrea Larko's The Art of Angling, Dave Krupa with Krupa Angling Art, Ryan Keene with RAK ART, Matt Hart with The Forged Fly from New York, Alessio DeIuliis and Karli Rogers.
- Custom hand built fly rods by Zeb Tonkavich, Owner of Snowman Custom Rod Works.
- Handcrafted fly fishing jewelry from Renee Schatzley Gall with Tight Lines Jewelry from Ohio.
- Ken Tanaka Founder of Wish4Fish Outdoors and Lauren Sussi of Alpine Leisure Company from North Carolina.
- Apparel with Wooly Bugged through Michael Evanko.
- Wonderful Fly Tyers Josh Miller for International Angler, Stephen Nymick with Stephen Nymick Fly Fishing, LLC. , Steven Wascher Deer Hair Flies and poppers from New York, Mayflyguy Critters by Danny Cardellino and Ron Klingensmith with Aquaholic Hooker.
- Representatives from Fly Fishing Lodges and Guides including: Elk Springs Resort & Fly Shop where the mighty Elk River comes forth from limestone caverns deep below the Allegheny Mountains. Elk Springs Resort is the perfect place to kick back and enjoy mother nature at her best.
- Laurel Highlands Guide Services will be showcasing the guided trips and services available on the Youghiogheny River.
- Julie Szur is an Orvis Endorsed Fly Fishing Guide and Consultant on Pine Creek, Little Juniata, Frankstown Branch, Slate & Cedar Run and more.
- International Angler is a Fly Fishing Shop in Pittsburgh PA that offers all fly fishing gear, lessons, trips, schools and events.
- IRON FLY EVENT sponsored by Pig Farm Ink begins at 7pm. It is a way to get together, have fun, and show people that fly fishing is not a tired ass stuffy way to spend time. IRON FLY is fly tying meets Iron Chef as tiers "compete" in a battle of partying skills and bobbin prowess to make the ultimate fish snack from the same set of mystery ingredients. Prizes from vendors Andrea Larko, Ryan Keene, Wooly Bugged, Wish4Fish Outdoors as well as Costa Sunglasses and Simms Fishing Products will be given away during this competition. Don't miss this one!
- Door prize raffle for a custom built Livingston 8'9" 5 weight 4 piece fly rod from Marty Romeo. Winner will be drawn at the end of the night.
- The Pub and Chip shop Food Truck from the Southside in Pittsburgh will have food available during the event for sale.
- Updates with more information on each vendor will be showcased in the upcoming weeks. We hope to see you there!