We can't make tequila but that wont stop us from making a tasty drink. And we'll be damned if we don't try!
FUN FACT: The "Daisy" is a mid-1800's brandy cocktail that is the predecessor to the Margartita. (Daisy=Margarita in Spanish)
We will have 5 different mock-aritas for you to try; strawberry, elderflower, watermelon-serrano pepper...
Soak up those dranks with a make-your-own taco bar from Colleen's Cuisine!
You asked for it, and we’re giving it to you! Once again, we have partnered with IWFFL to throw another off-the-hook mixtape dance party!
Retro dance hits and classic/new age cocktails will be flowing all night long (beer and wine also available). Food will be available for purchase through Colleen’s Cuisine. Tickets are limited so don’t delay.
YOU MUST BE 21+ TO ATTEND
Proceeds from this event go to support Indiana Women’s Flag Football League’s mission to promote women and girls in sport.
TICKETS $10 - FOR SALE ONLINE FEBURARY 1ST:
We are proud to announce New York's own The Bones of J.R. Jones, he was a feature act at 2017's Northern Appalachian Folk Festival. He will be joined by special guests and local favorites Melville Walbeck.
Tickets are available at Disobedient Spirits. $10 pre-sale, $12 the day-of.
Food will be provided all night from Colleen's Cuisine.
Join us for the fourth annual Fly Fishing Event "Artistry in Angling Night Out." Free Admission so bring your family and friends!
A great lineup of vendors from 3-10pm including:
- Angling artwork by Andrea Larko's The Art of Angling, Dave Krupa with Krupa Angling Art, Ryan Keene with RAK ART, Matt Hart with The Forged Fly from New York, Alessio DeIuliis and Karli Rogers.
- Custom hand built fly rods by Zeb Tonkavich, Owner of Snowman Custom Rod Works.
- Handcrafted fly fishing jewelry from Renee Schatzley Gall with Tight Lines Jewelry from Ohio.
- Ken Tanaka Founder of Wish4Fish Outdoors and Lauren Sussi of Alpine Leisure Company from North Carolina.
- Apparel with Wooly Bugged through Michael Evanko.
- Wonderful Fly Tyers Josh Miller for International Angler, Stephen Nymick with Stephen Nymick Fly Fishing, LLC. , Steven Wascher Deer Hair Flies and poppers from New York, Mayflyguy Critters by Danny Cardellino and Ron Klingensmith with Aquaholic Hooker.
- Representatives from Fly Fishing Lodges and Guides including: Elk Springs Resort & Fly Shop where the mighty Elk River comes forth from limestone caverns deep below the Allegheny Mountains. Elk Springs Resort is the perfect place to kick back and enjoy mother nature at her best.
- Laurel Highlands Guide Services will be showcasing the guided trips and services available on the Youghiogheny River.
- Julie Szur is an Orvis Endorsed Fly Fishing Guide and Consultant on Pine Creek, Little Juniata, Frankstown Branch, Slate & Cedar Run and more.
- International Angler is a Fly Fishing Shop in Pittsburgh PA that offers all fly fishing gear, lessons, trips, schools and events.
- IRON FLY EVENT sponsored by Pig Farm Ink begins at 7pm. It is a way to get together, have fun, and show people that fly fishing is not a tired ass stuffy way to spend time. IRON FLY is fly tying meets Iron Chef as tiers "compete" in a battle of partying skills and bobbin prowess to make the ultimate fish snack from the same set of mystery ingredients. Prizes from vendors Andrea Larko, Ryan Keene, Wooly Bugged, Wish4Fish Outdoors as well as Costa Sunglasses and Simms Fishing Products will be given away during this competition. Don't miss this one!
- Door prize raffle for a custom built Livingston 8'9" 5 weight 4 piece fly rod from Marty Romeo. Winner will be drawn at the end of the night.
- The Pub and Chip shop Food Truck from the Southside in Pittsburgh will have food available during the event for sale.
- Updates with more information on each vendor will be showcased in the upcoming weeks. We hope to see you there!
We are thrilled to present Boston's own Continental Band featuring founding member Rick Barton of Dropkick Murphy's with The Shivers for their opening act as the third installment of the ICFC Concert Series. Food from Colleen's Cuisine will be available. $12 pre-sale, $10 at the door.
A slow flow yoga class that is suitable for all ages instructed by Larissa of Bluebird Yoga and Wellness.
The cost is $15 which includes yoga instruction, one craft cocktail and light refreshments after class.
Bring your own mat, a few extra mats will be available.
Celebrate Valentine's Day (or escape it!) with some great music!
The Indiana County Football Club, in conjunction with Placid Promotions, is thrilled to present The Jakob's Ferry Stragglers, live at Disobedient Spirits.
Tickets are $10 ($12 at the door), and can be purchased any time either at Disobedient Spirits or online.
Doors open at 7pm. Food will be available from Colleen's Cuisine.
Bring your furry friends to our Dog Party in support of the Indiana County Humane Society!
Your first drink, served in a 'Booze Hounds' mason jar, is on us! Colleen's Cuisine will be serving up some great treats. A basket raffle will be held will great local products and services.